AuditForm is a Management Information System that enables businesses to save time through the efficient building, completion and management of ‘technical’ audits online or using your phone or tablet.
AuditForm is utilised to conduct audits on remote sites, track non-compliances in real-time and provide managers with vastly improved knowledge and control to enable significant reductions in operational risks.
AuditForm reduces risk by immediately reporting non-compliances for action without transposition errors. It saves time in the collecting and processing of information.
* To try out our app you can login with our demo account:
- You can write your own audit questions on the web.
-Answers to your audit can be collected using Smartphones and Tablets or through the internet (using a web browser).
-Audits can be collected for multiple locations and analysed across locations.
- Non-compliances are highlighted and tracked alongside user commentary and closure details.
- Full flexibility allowing you to define your own business structure and user permissions.
- Audits are scored. More important questions can be weighted and the system also handles several degrees of compliance.
- Photographs and signatures captured during the audit will be shown on the web.
AuditForm is available for:
Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. To see what platforms we support please visit our website.
- Health and Safety Audits
- Environmental Audits
- Quality Audits
A happy AuditForm Customer:
Speedy Hire deployed AuditForm among its Health & Safety team to streamline working practices, deliver improvements in productivity by removing costly administration, improve access to data and provide better management and control information.
Mark Turnbull, Speedy SHEQ Operations Director, explains:
"We now have a first class system which has freed up a minimum of one day per auditor every week. Instead of writing reports, we spend more time providing more support and guidance for our stakeholders to better manage risk in our operations."
更新时间 2019-01-07大 小 18.07MB
版 本 2.1.20最低版本 需要 iOS 8.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。